We believe that we have a responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your Million-2-1 experience. Unfortunately there may be some customers who develop problems controlling their gambling and we will try to help them as much as we can. We are able to do this because we have talked to GamCare, a charitable organisation that provides help and counselling to those with gambling problems.
In order to assist our players in gambling responsibly we have provided the following features on our site.
- Daily/weekly bet limits
- Links to GamCare
- Self Help and awareness information
- Information and tools to prevent underage access
- Limited bet costs
Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means for some it can spiral out of control. In order to help you keep control we would like you to remember the following.
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a genuine way of making money
- Avoid chasing loses
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling
- The bet limits are in place to control the amount you can spend
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then contact GamCare
GamCare are the National Association addressing the social impact of gambling. Million-2-1 works with GamCare to help develop policies and practices that address problem gambling in accordance with their Social Responsibility Code of Conduct.
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your or someone else’s life then the following questions may help you find out.
Do you have a problem?
Ask yourself the following:
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer ‘yes’ to the above questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. To speak to someone about this visit the GamCare website www.gamcare.org.uk or call their confidential helpline on
It is illegal for anyone under 18 to play Million-2-1 bets unless otherwise stated. We have taken steps to ensure that our bets do not attract young people and our age verification procedure prevents under 18's playing. However, we do ask that if young people have access to a computer with internet access and a mobile phone, you take an active interest in their use.
Barring your Mobile from Playing
Should you require your mobile phone to be barred from receiving any Million-2-1 products please text BARGAMES to 88821.
Take care and we hope you continue to enjoy the Million-2-1 games